“Anadrol is the most potent oral steroid on the market,” Dan Duchain’s Steroid Handbook. “Bloody strong, I think Anadrol is too strong. Of course, someone who weighs over 1.5 quintals could still handle it, but I would not recommend it to anyone with less weight “- original text from Muscle & Fitness, February 1984.” Anadrol was in 1990 the most used among American athletes “- UN Phillips” Anabolic Handbook “, 6th edition. “First you gain 40 pounds (20 kg) for 8 weeks with Anadrol then you drop dead.” – Cambridge Steroid Handbook.
What is Anadrol?
Anadrol 50 is the strongest and at the same time the most effective oral steroid. The drug has an extremely strong androgenic effect, which is combined with a very intense anabolic component. For this reason, enormous gains in strength and muscle mass are achieved in the shortest possible time. You can buy Anadrol by following the link https://anabolicmenu.ws/products/global-anabolic-anadrol-50/.
It is not uncommon for a weight gain of 5-7 kg or more in just 14 days. At the same time, there is increased water retention in the body, which quickly increases muscle volume and in record time gives those who use this drug a massive look. Because the muscle cell attracts a lot of water; in most users, the muscles acquire a smooth, partially even puffy appearance.
Anapolon does not provide qualitative muscle gain, only quantitative, which is desirable in the off-season. Anadrol “lubricates” the joints, because and water accumulates there, which is an important factor for a huge increase in strength and makes it easier for athletes with joint diseases to train. Thanks to a strict diet and the simultaneous use of Nolvadex and Proviron, water retention can be minimized with a large increase in solid muscles.
Why bodybuilders chose Anadrol?
With the help of Anadrol, the athlete learns during training an unprecedented “pumping effect” in the involved muscle group. There is a significant increase in blood volume in the body, which leads to increased blood flow to the muscles during exercise. Anadrol increases the number of red blood cells in the blood, so that the muscles are better supplied with oxygen. It improves endurance and muscle performance. Even after completing several sets, the athlete has an initial level of strength.
Some bodybuilders talk about an excessive and even painful “pumping effect”, due to which during training, after a small number of approaches, they finish training one muscle group and move on to another. This effect brings the athlete a fantastic sense of satisfaction during training.
The strong androgenic effect of Anadolone promotes rapid recovery, so fears about overtraining when taking it are unnecessary. Often, after a strenuous training, the athlete has the feeling that he could still train for several hours. Even with 6 training sessions per week, the athlete clearly sees his progress.
Although Anadrol is not a steroid for preparation for competition, it still helps preserve muscle mass and provide intense training during a diet like no other drug. Many athletes use it until the last week before the competition, and problems with water retention in the body are solved with the help of antiestrogens and diuretics, due to which they appear on the stage massive and lean.
Anadrol and women
Anapolon 50 is not recommended for women. it causes strong and partially irreversible masculinization phenomena: acne, clitoral hypertrophy, decreased voice tone, increased facial and body hair growth, increased libido, scalp hair loss and antisocial behavior. Anadrol is simply too strong for the female body. And yet, some bodybuilding competitors take this drug and achieve tremendous success.
Women who do not want to give up Anadrol, which gives incredible results, but at the same time want to reduce as much as possible all kinds of side effects caused by its androgenic nature, can start using it from 0.5 table. (25 mg each), using Anadrol for 2-4 days, followed by a pause and combining it with some “mild”, mainly anabolic injectable steroid, such as Primobolan Depo or Durabolin.
You need to be extremely careful with Anadrol!
Anadrol is, unfortunately, the most harmful oral steroid, which causes a number of side effects. Since this drug is 17-alpha alkylated, it is highly toxic to the liver. There are dysfunctions of this organ, which at first are expressed in an increased coefficient of liver activity, but later, especially with prolonged high dosage of the drug, they end up with liver damage.
- The first signs of possible liver damage are yellowing of the eyes and fingernails, as well as yellowness of the integument of the body.
- Anadrol is the only steroid that has been linked to liver cancer. The active chemical oxymetholone is easily converted into estrogens, therefore aromatization phenomena (for example, gynecomastia) and water retention in the body are frequent, which requires the intake of antiestrogens (for example, Nolvadex and Proviron).
- For some, strong water retention is fraught with the fact that it can lead to an increase in pressure. In extreme cases, this entails the need to take an antihypertensive drug (eg. Clofelin). Because some of the active chemical can also be converted to dihydrotestosterone; severe acne and increased hair loss are possible.
- Side effects such as headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pains, drowsiness and diarrhea may also occur. Unlike the drug Dianabol, which is a “drug of a good emotional state,” an athlete may experience a feeling of “general malaise” while taking Anadrol.
- A paradoxical situation often arises: on the one hand, the athlete becomes stronger and more massive. On the other hand, he does not feel very well.
- The increased aggressiveness at high androgen levels is even more pronounced when large amounts of Testosterone are injected simultaneously.
- Anadrol is not suitable for older athletes, because they are more susceptible to various side effects, moreover, they have a particularly high risk of liver damage and prostate adenoma.
- In combination with the high-calorie and, unfortunately, often fat-rich diet, habitual for building muscle mass, Anadrol can lead to an increase in blood cholesterol levels, to an increase in the content of low density lipoproteins.
- Because Anadrol has an inhibitory effect on the hypothalamus, which reduces or completely stops the release of gonadotropic hormone, then the production of its own testosterone is greatly reduced.
Therefore, it is imperative to take testosterone-stimulating drugs, such as CHG and Clomid, in order to keep the production of the hormone in the testes at a more or less normal level. At the beginning of taking Anadrol, some athletes notice a greatly increased sexual interest, which subsides after a couple of weeks.